Creating an email account with GoDaddy is simple and cheap. You just need to follow a few steps and choose the plan that works best for your business.
Add your domain.
To add your domain, follow these steps:
- Select the domain you want to add.
- Select the email plan you want to use and then click Add Domain.
- Enter your billing information, including credit card details if needed.
Choose an email plan.
To get started, you can use the free plan to build your business, personalize your domain and start creating a professional email address.
If you’re just getting started with email marketing, the free plan may be good enough. However, if you’re looking to start a business or build your personal brand, we recommend upgrading to one of our signature plans.
The free account gives you access to all of GoDaddy’s features and tools—including advanced analytics and reporting capabilities—but there are limitations on how many emails per month (or day) that can be sent from this account. You also won’t be able to create custom domains at this level unless they have been purchased separately from another service provider like A2 Hosting or Bluehost .
Your business emails are on their way! You just need to verify your account.
Now that you’ve completed the setup process, your business emails are on their way! You just need to verify your account.
Verify your account by clicking the link in the email or logging into your GoDaddy account and clicking “Verify Your Email Address”.
Log in to your account by going to https://www.godaddy.com/email/professional-email, then enter your GoDaddy username and password. On the left side of the screen, select the email account you want to set up, and then click Set Up.
Once logged in, click on “Add a new domain” or “Transfer an existing domain” depending on what type of domain you have (e-commerce vs personal).
Click Microsoft 365.
Once you’ve verified your Microsoft 365 account, GoDaddy will then ask you to create a new email address.
While this can take a few minutes, it’s important to note that once it’s finished creating the new email address, it won’t be available immediately. You’ll have to wait until the system has verified the account before using it in any way (like signing up for all of your favorite apps).
Do one of the following: If you don’t have a Microsoft 365 account, you’ll be asked to create one as part of this process. Enter a new email address that’s not already in use, choose your own password and select Sign Up Now For Free.
If you don’t have a Microsoft 365 account, you’ll be asked to create one as part of this process. Enter a new email address that’s not already in use, choose your own password and select Sign Up Now For Free.
If you’re using Gmail or Yahoo Mail:
- Create an alias for your GoDaddy account (e.g., “GoDaddy” or “Gmail”). This will allow you to have multiple email addresses with the same provider but different names and handlebars. You can change this later on if desired; it won’t affect any existing contacts or groups in Outlook/Exchange etc., though!
Creating a professional email with GoDaddy
Creating a professional email account is simple and cheap to do with GoDaddy. When you’re ready to create your own professional email, follow these steps:
- Choose your plan. You can choose from a variety of plans that are designed to suit your needs and budget. If you want an inexpensive option, choose the Basic plan which costs only $5 per month or less than one dollar per day!
- Use your own domain name (optional). If you already have one or two domains registered with GoDaddy, this step is optional as long as it’s not already taken by someone else who has paid for it; otherwise, simply select ‘No’ when asked whether or not this should be done by default at signup time.* Set up an account within minutes using their online tools – no need for lengthy phone calls or complicated forms!
There you have it! A GoDaddy email account is now yours. Remember that professional emails are not only a great way to stay in touch with clients, but they also give you more security when using other services like Gmail or Outlook. Now go ahead and create your new professional email address today!
Read Next:- how to create a SEO friendly page
Apart from this if you are interested to know more about Direct Approach to Import MBOX to Gmail without Thunderbird Account then visit our Tech category