What is the Importance of Insta EMI Card CVV Number?
The CVV number, commonly referred to as the card verification value, is a three-digit numeric code that is typically displayed on the back of debit and credit cards. The CVV number, also known as the card security code, is an additional security layer that protects critical card details during online transactions.
What is the Insta EMI Card CVV number?
CVV is a credit and debit card security code found on the card’s reverse. However, you will be unable to find the Bajaj EMI Card CVV Number because they do not include any card verification value.
Is Insta EMI Card a debit or credit card?
The Insta EMI Card is not a debit or a credit card, even though it looks like one. It is just a way to use your pre-approved loan amount.
Simple procedure for obtaining an Insta EMI Card
You can also apply for an Insta EMI Card at any of their partner stores when you make your first purchase by submitting some primary documents.
Online Card Application
You can even apply online for an Insta EMI Card.
The online application for the Insta EMI Card is simple. You can get up to Rs. 2 lakh loan if you apply for the card online. If you are an existing customer and want to apply for the EMI Card online, simply follow the steps;
- Enter Insta EMI Card login into Bajaj Finserv website
- Check the Insta EMI Card for your pre-approved offer.
- Click on the link to apply for an Insta EMI Card.
- Pay the Rs. 117 annual fee (inclusive of applicable taxes)• You will receive an SMS confirmation once the process is completed.
- You can buy on easy EMIs from their partner stores, such as Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, Croma, and others; you can apply for an Insta EMI Card.
- Your Aadhaar card, an ECS mandate that has been properly signed, and a voided check are the essential KYC documents you need to provide.
For new customers, the application process for The Insta EMI Card is fairly simple and straightforward.
For a new customer
You can apply for the Insta EMI Card online; the procedure is very simple. You can get up to Rs. 2 lakh loan if you apply for the card online. Simply follow the steps below for an existing customer who wants to apply for the Insta EMI Card online.
- Insta EMI Card online Procedure
- For Insta EMI Card, log in to your website customer portal account.
- Now you can Check the Insta EMI Card for your pre-approved offer.
- Then, Click for the link to the card application online.
- Now pay the Rs. 117 annual fee (inclusive of applicable taxes)
- Once the procedure is finished, an SMS will be sent to you as confirmation.
CKYC will activate the Insta EMI Card immediately
Entering your PAN and mobile number or date of birth is required for CKYC validation.
Insta EMI Card Number
You can find the Insta EMI Card number on your mobile phone through the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app by downloading the app from PlayStore or AppStore.
- Insta EMI Card login to the app.
- Log in to your account and click on the ‘EMI’ option.
Advantages of Using an Insta EMI Card to Shop
When you use the Insta EMI Card to shop, you can immediately convert the cost of your purchase into easy EMIs. There are no additional documents required at the time of purchase.
E-commerce website shopping
You can use your Insta EMI Card to shop at all major e-commerce sites, including Flipkart and Amazon.
You can buy the latest electronics and more at the Bajaj Mall with the Insta EMI Card. Shop from the comfort of your own home on 0% EMIs.
The newest products are available at the partner e-commerce sites on No Cost EMIs. Alternatively, you could shop online from the comfort of your home or a nearby store to get the item of your choice on simple EMIs.
Overall, both options follow the same procedure – Choose the product of your choice, a manageable repayment period, and get it with simple EMIs. With the Insta EMI Card, you can instantly turn the cost of your purchase into manageable EMIs when you shop. At the time of purchase, you are not needed to present any further documentation.
Apart from this if you are interested to know more about Guide On Card Verification Value (CVV) On Credit Card then visit our Finance category