Last Updated on January 12, 2023 by Tabraiz
Rahu Mahadasha is a shadow planet because it is very powerful and holds the power to influence your life immensely. It is popularly known as Bhayanka because it is considered a bad sign and therefore largely feared by the followers of Astrology. It is said to bring bad fortune and hard times your way. Rahu Mahadasha is considered a very furious, vicious, aggressive, and fierce planet. People with a strong Rahu in their Kunali usually aren’t very inclined towards spirituality and religious beliefs. Rahu does carry a lot of evil effects but they are said to end by the age of 42.
- A lot of conflicts and arguments with partners.
- Because they have unstable minds, they will keep changing occupations.
- Generally, they won’t be able to accomplish much in their life.
- They may not be very prosperous.
- If they ever get wealthy, their family ties will be affected.
- Things may start to run smoothly after the age of 22.
- Legal disputes and property-related conflicts may also occur.
- They will be very intelligent and focused.
- Various ailments and health issues might be faced by them.
- A business will not flourish, but they will be excellent at their jobs.
- A lot of expenses will occur.
- They are very likely to suffer psychological problems due to instability in their life.
- Weak eyesight, frequent headaches, and other diseases will be experienced.
- It will be difficult for them to maintain relationships and friendships.
Reading about all the ill effects of Rahu Mahadasha can be a bit overwhelming but do not worry, as there is always a solution to every problem. To ease this shadow planet’s effects, here are a few remedies you can follow.
- Do not wear blue clothing, rather wear light-colored clothes.
- Try to donate jaggery powder and wheat in a copper bowl, on a Sunday.
- Wear silver jewelry often.
- Do not accept electronic gifts from anyone.
- Try to strengthen family ties whenever possible.
- It is considered positive to offer almonds and saffron to flowing water.
- It is a good idea to keep silver showpieces at home or at work.
- Drinking alcohol is not recommended.
- Getting a pet or an emotional support animal is a good idea.
- Maintain a strong bond with siblings.
- It is not a wise idea to get married before they turn 21.
- Keep your head covered as much as possible.
- Temples appreciate anything you offer them as it is considered positive.
These few remedies will help you neutralize the effects of Rahu in your Kundali.
It is said that the best way to prevent a problem is by being aware about it. So it is important to know when Rahu Kalam is the strongest during the whole day. Try to avoid any transaction or make any important decision during those hours. To know best about how it is affecting you and get a personalized insight into it’s remedies, consult a professional Astrolger.