Last Updated on January 24, 2023 by admin
Diego Tinoco is an American actor who has played Cesar Diaz in On My Block (2018), Mateo in Teen Wolf (2016), Diego in Welcome to Valhalla (2017), and Marco in Drizzle of Hope (2017). (2015). Diego Tinoco was born in Corona, Mexico, to a Mexican father (Morelia, Michoacan) and a Colombian mother (Quito). He is the eldest of two brothers. Diego Tinoco is a Mexican actor.
Diego Tinoco is an American actor who has been in shows such as Teen Wolf and On My Bock. Diego Tinoco is an American television actor in Anaheim, California. He has loved and been interested in the role since he was a child.
Tinoco made a name for himself in 2018 by portraying Cesar Diaz in the Netflix series On My Block. He also begins to like Sierra Capri during this time. Even though there were rumors that they were dating, they never confirmed it in front of the media, always saying she was their best friend.
Diego is on Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter, among other social media platforms. He has 2.7 million subscribers on his Instagram account. He started Tweeting in March 2018 and now has 158.8 hundred thousand people.
Diego Tinoco height
He has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches.
Read More: Who Is Yung Gravy? And How Tall Is Yung Gravy? All The Information About Yung Gravy
He has appeared in several television shows. Similarly, he made a guest appearance in the 2016 series “teen Wolf.” Following that, he appeared in Welcome To Valhalla, a crime film that became highly popular. However, after appearing on the popular Netflix series “On My Block,” his life altered dramatically. In this film, Cesar Diaz, who is pushed to join a gang after his brother’s release from jail, is his character. This series won numerous honors and received high appreciation from reviewers for its portrayal.
It was awarded the prestigious “Choice Breakout TV Show” award in 2018. Aside from this, Diego has created a reputation as a famous social media star. His Twitter feed has more than 100,000 followers. He has nearly 1.8 million followers on Instagram.
Is Diego Tinoco a Spanish speaker?
Diego, who learned to speak Spanish as his first language, apparently took him a long time to realize “how much [Latinos] weren’t reflected in the TV community even though you’re like, ‘How much [Latinos] weren’t reflected in the TV community because you’re like, ‘How much weren’t symbolized in the TV community because you’re like, Blonde hair and brown eyes are typical for the show’s main character.
Diego Tinoco attended El Segundo High School for his studies. His school history is the only thing we know about him. Diego Tinoco made his acting debut in the 2015 short dramatic film Drizzle of Hope,’ in which he played Marco. Diego Tinoco attended El Segundo High School for his studies. His school history is the only thing we know about him. Diego Tinoco made his acting debut in the 2015 short dramatic film Drizzle of Hope,’ in which he played Marco.
Facts about Diego Tinoco
- At 16, Diego attempted acting as a hobby, became enamored with it, and persisted. Diego’s father is Mexican, and his mother is Colombian. He is of Mexican, Colombian, and Ecuadorian descent and has citizenship. He resides in the United States of America.
- Diego’s favorite TV shows include La Casa De Papel, American Horror Story, Riverdale, Stranger Things, Narcos, and 13 Reasons Why.
- He views his eighth-grade time as the best and most memorable period of his life.
- Diego wishes to pursue a career in music in the future.
- Diego was encouraged to pursue acting by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- The best piece of advice he received was to stay loyal to himself.
- He frequents the “In N Out” restaurant.
- Vitiligo: He was diagnosed with vitiligo as a child, a skin ailment in which the skin becomes patchy. Thus he wore long sleeve shirts. Michael Jackson suffered from the same ailment. His peers ridiculed him, so he found solace in skating with his older pals, who were unconcerned with his condition. It faded away as he grew older.
- Before posing for photos, he loves to go shirtless or with a cigar in his mouth.
- Diego stars as Cesar in the Netflix series On My Block, a teen comedy-drama in which he is one of the four main characters. Before obtaining his position in “On My Block,” he worked for around seven months as a postman and in eateries.
- When Diego traveled to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, he broke up with his girlfriend.
- Teen Wolf: He was a lacrosse team member on the Teen Wolf show.
- He was a Lacrosse player in high school. He is also seen playing Lacrosse in one of the segments of “Teen Wolf.”
- In one of the interviews, he claimed that he hides from the public by wearing baseball caps and hoods and seems to be up for a photo if asked.
- Most embarrassing moment: At a party, he was ridiculed by his co-stars (Sierra, Jason, and Brett) for his mediocre dancing abilities.
- Sierra Capri and Diego enjoy a tight bond, and some believe they are more than pals.
- Diego’s favorite scene from “On MY Block” is Cesar at Monse’s window in Episode 10.
- Diego collaborated with DoSomething in 2018 and starred in one of their advertisements.
- Diego Emoji on Twitter: In August 2018, Twitter released an emoji for Diego.
- He is a big fan of black and prefers many black clothes.
Apart from this if you are interested to know more about George Lopez Net Worth then visit our ENTERTAINMENT category.