Last Updated on January 6, 2023 by Tabraiz
Human life is affected by many factors on this earth. Spirituality, astrology, philosophy, and other such aspects have different ways of creating a balance in human life. Astrologers or spiritualists often recommend wearing gemstones to create harmony and diminish the inauspicious effect of the planets. Gemstones are processed pieces of mineral and non-crystalline materials. They are of organic origin and generally polished to enhance grace. Some of the most used gemstones include pearls, red corals, amber, heera stone (known as diamond), Panna (Emerald), Gomed (Hessonite), Lehsunia, Vaidurya, and Neelam.
In Indian culture, people wear gemstones for positivity and as jewelry to enhance their beauty. Each gem has different attributes, which create positivity in various spheres of an individual’s life. The Heera stone is one of the most popular gems associated with the planet venus. A symbol of love, luxury, the charm of life, and all beautiful things are associated with the planet Venus. People in the entertainment and creative industries are mostly recommended to wear Heera stone for their best effort results. Ancient texts and astrology scriptures are the evidence that suggests that wearing the right gemstone makes a significant and positive difference in a person’s life.
Wearing the Heera stone has many benefits. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Symbolic – as already mentioned, the Heera stone is associated with the planet Venus and symbolizes strength, courage, and victory over opponents. Also, it inspires courage and increases the power of Venus if it sits in the ascendant in one’s horoscope and is weak. It helps minimize the past karmic reactions, which might hinder the day-to-day task.
- Attracts Positivity – the Heera stone or the Diamond attracts positivity and spreads positive vibrations. It also attracts abundant wealth, money, business, and revenue if one travels for work frequently. In addition, it also helps in maintaining a luxurious lifestyle, comfort, love, creativity, beauty, and happiness. It also fosters inner tranquility.
- Health Advantages – wearing the Heera gem proves advantageous for health. It provides an aid in the healing of the issue associated with the skin, the urinary tract, the throat, the jaw, and the lips. It also improves psychological health and enhances immunity which helps in maintaining good physiological health.
- Personal Growth – this gemstone helps enhance personal growth financially and spiritually. It keeps away negative energy and all paranormal entities. It boosts confidence, helps overcome feelings of insecurity, and attracts good fortune, joy, success, and serenity in life.
- Enhances Creativity – individuals who belong to creative fields are most often recommended to wear Heera stones as it helps clear the creative blocks. Individuals who struggle to express themselves through the arts and creativity, such as writers, painters, and artists, should consult astrologists with their birth chart to find out if they need to wear the gemstone to achieve success.
- Mental Stability – individuals who tend to ruminate on things or are often anxious, tense, or quick-tempered are often told to wear Heera stone as it helps to promote mental serenity and tranquility when worn. Also, it helps in bringing peace and stability.
Thus, one should consult a professional astrologer or a spiritualist who has an accurate and authentic knowledge of gems with their birth charts to get guidance regarding suitable gemstones. The heera stone price varies according to size, weight, and type. So one should consult a professional before investing in the gemstones.