Last Updated on January 14, 2023 by Tabraiz
Doctors are integral to any country’s welfare, and this holds true for India’s healthcare industry. Doctors in India are building new clinics and getting help from AI to diagnose diseases better to give the best possible healthcare service. In the process, doctors can encounter a phase when they cannot purchase the necessary medical equipment due to a lack of money. To solve this issue, Poonawalla Fincorp is here. We guarantee you a hassle-free loan-sanctioning experience as we offer a fast disbursal process and flexible repayment options with budget-friendly interest rates. This article will give ideas on how to use Business Loans for doctors to take your medical practice to new heights.
Reasons to Take Business Loans For Doctors
Now that you know what Business Loans are, let’s talk about how the loan amount can significantly help your medical practice.
- Getting a Place for Your New Clinic: First and foremost, you must buy or lease a clinic to expand your medical practice. Getting a new space to set up a clinic in a new place is difficult. You need to pay a lot of money to complete the process; a Business Loan can help you.
- Hiring Skilled Staff: Skilled and experienced staff are required to run any business. As we are talking about the medical profession, the need for knowledgeable and skilled staff increases even more. While expanding your medical industry will require staff with the necessary skill set and years of experience. Hiring more staff means you will have to pay their salaries as well, and you need to have working capital. If you lack working capital, you can surely use the help offered by a Business Loan.
- Purchasing Medical Equipment: Medical field is evolving every year. The invention of the latest equipment has made the diagnosis process much easier these days. To purchase the modern machinery required for the clinic, you can take the help of a Business Loan.
- Maintenance of the Working Capital: Working capital helps to expand the business. To make the daily operations smooth, you require working capital, and that too, in liquid cash. You will get the revenue only after patients pay for their visit, but before that, you need to pay for the medical supplies like medicines, which require working capital. The economic climate is changing now and then. When you face a lack of working capital, Business Loans for doctors can significantly help you.
- Flexible Loans at an Affordable Interest Rate: Both short-term and long-term Business Loans are available for doctors. You can choose the loan according to your needs, and all the NBFCs provide loans at a pocket-friendly interest rate.
- Easy Repayment of Loan Amount: Repayment structures of the loans are highly convenient. A repayment plan will be designed depending on the business’s efficacy.
- Collateral-Free Loans: If you seek a collateral-free loan, you will get that from NBFCs.
How To Get A Business Loan For Doctors?
Here is a step-by-step guide to getting a Business Loan for medical practitioners.
- Selection of the Right Financial Partner: Selection of a financial partner is critical while taking a loan. Two essential factors in the selection process are affordability and offered services. We at Poonawalla Fincorp provide an online application, ensuring fast loan approval and a flexible repayment structure.
- Check Your Qualification Status: To get a loan, you need to match the set eligibility criteria of the financial partner. Matching the eligibility criteria will increase your chances of getting the required loan amount. You must submit a few documents such as a PAN card, account statement, proof of your permanent residential address, and others.
- Choose the Application Option: Online and offline are two methods for applying for a loan. In the online mode, you need to submit soft copies of the documents, and this is faster compared to the offline mode of the loan application. If you choose Poonawalla Fincorp services, you can complete the loan application process online from the comfort of your home.
- Submission of Required Documents: After the document submission and verification, you will get the loan amount
If you are a doctor and are planning to buy a new clinic or want to hire more staff for your clinic, you don’t need to take all the burden on your shoulders. Get in touch with Poonawalla Fincorp today and avail a Business Loan for Doctors, also called a Professional Loan for Doctors, to take your medical profession and business to the next level.
Apart from that if you want to know about How To Start A Business And Succeed then please visit our Finance category