Aviation courses are becoming more popular among the young generation. Airport management course which comes under aviation courses is becoming a demanded stream in India. These courses can be taken after the 10th/12th. Airport management courses are related to the management of airlines and the administrative roles that manage various airport operations.
What are airport management courses?
Aviation courses or airport management courses include the study of aircraft management and the positions that operate various airport managements. Technical as well as practical skills are taught to students. The main objective of airport management courses is to provide information on operational and commercial priorities. The main topic taught is the operation of the airport and airline.
To enroll in an aviation course, the candidates need to pass the 10th or 12th or have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Candidates from any stream can apply for aviation courses and there is no compulsory subject related to aviation in the 12th standard.
More about Airport management course
Airport Management courses are becoming more and more famous among the young generation. Many students are enrolling for airport management courses after the 12th. Aviation courses provide multiple job opportunities with a good salary package.
In recent years the aviation industry has been developing rapidly and there has been a remarkable increase of 20% in the number of passengers each year. This rapid growth in the number of passengers has led to the emergence of vast job opportunities for all the candidates planning to opt for airport management courses.
What makes airport management courses different from others?
The aviation industry relies on human resources for its smooth operation. The aviation industry provides numerous job opportunities. With various types of job opportunities and enhancing career options, candidates get to learn and explore culture, art, food, hotels, supporting services, ecotourism, and airlines.
Why do airport management courses stand out from other courses?
- The aviation industry is among the rapidly growing industries that hire millions in this sector to get into for intending candidates. Fields like medicine, business, leisure, and many other categories and field of society. As a result, this industry has become a part of a functioning profession.
- This course is globally recognized and so the certificate is. After completion of this course, the candidate gets validated along with international recognition.
- This course allows you to enter the business of tourism, you can also operate an agency and travel on your own or become a travel advisor. The aviation industry opens doors to eminent paths of careers.
- There are many management opportunities in this field. Many positions of managerial posts assist candidates to work in respected positions.
What will you learn?
Aviation management courses are the courses that are specialized business management courses that focus on aviation including the airline and aerospace industries and many others. Specific and non-specific management skills are taught to students along with management skills needed for aviation.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation management can opt after the 12th and if you want to go for further studies then a master’s degree is also available.
- A Bachelor’s degree in aviation management has a duration of 3 years or 4 years and the admission process depends on various factors which defer according to the universities. Candidates need to be good in the areas of science, information technology, maths, business studies, law, etc.
- Most Bachelor’s degrees can be earned through classroom instruction while some include work placements with employers in the aviation industry, allowing relevant work experience.
- A Master’s degree in aviation management, also known as an MBA (Master of Business Administration), can be opted for after graduation. Many MBA programs require students to have a Bachelor’s degree in aviation management or a related field with some exceptions.
- The course eventually goes into the details of the sub-sectors of the aviation industry. In many cases, the MBA program also allows students to concentrate on specific areas of aviation, covering them in greater depth.
Working in the aviation industry has many advantages including international career opportunities, meeting new people and working with diverse cultures, creating new and exciting situations benefits of travel and vacation.
When your job in aviation management begins, you receive extensive management training, which helps in professional development. Also, you get to learn about the latest technology and obtain industry certification and attend various workshops, conferences, and many other events which add to your experience
International Career Opportunities
Pursuing a career in the aviation industry offers many international career opportunities due to its international nature.
Meet New People and Work in Diverse Cultures
The aviation industry has job opportunities related to social aspects. An aviation manager interacts with a wide range of people, including passengers, clients, employees, business partners, and other aviation managers. Aviation manager also gets an opportunity to work with people from different cultures.
Benefits of Travel and Vacation
The majority of aviation management jobs include substantial travel and vacation benefits. For example, most airlines provide discounts on flights to managers or a certain number of free flights. But the benefits frequently go beyond this, with discounts on things like car rentals, train tickets, and hotel stays, which allows the candidates to save money and travel all around the world.
List of various courses in Airport management
- Controlling the airport ground
- Management of Airport
- Ground staff training and Cabin crew
- Travel management and Airport hospitality.
- Airline management and Ticketing
- Aircraft maintenance engineering
- BBA and BSc in Airport Management
- Validation of ground staff services
- Aeronautical engineering
- Commercial pilot license training
- Bachelorette in Hospitality management
Airport management courses are among the career options that are having a boom in recent years due to the rapid growth in the number of passengers every year. These courses provide the candidates with good job opportunities and salary packages. Candidates get to learn and explore aviation theoretically and practically. This is a field one must surely go for if you are interested in the aviation industry.